1) you start laughing at biochemical processes.
2) margins of error on a graph look perposterous.
3) ur argueing with your friends over which method of nomeclature is correct.
4) GQ is understood to be a protein, rather than a magazine.
5) when reading and writing mean totally different (DNA sequencing, how we read it, and how ribosomal units reads it)
6) when we start questioning why famous scientists did what they did.
7) when we start making our own reasoning as to certain methods, because slides did not give a COMPETENT answer.
8) when you’re leading a discussion about biochemistry.
9) when ur laughing about how slutty glycine is, and how chaste proline is.
10) arguements about DNA ligases (cant we all be friends?)
11) laughing over GI, GS, and GQ